New to the disclose.io community? Welcome!
#diocomm exists for three things:
- Sharing sweet, sweet hacks and creating connections for collaboration,
- Crowdsourcing the task of getting important security reports into the right hands when formal intake channels fail, or don’t exist, and
- Providing updates and a place for conversation on the disclose.io project, and the state of vulnerability disclosure and hacker safe harbor.
Introduce yourself to everyone so that we all know how awesome you are, how you can help, and how we can help you! Don’t forget your Twitter or Github handle!
- What are you working on at the moment?
- What type of security research do you love the most?
- What’s the craziest [suitably redacted] vuln you’ve been involved with on the sending or receiving side?
- Who’s your favourite hacker right now, and why?